Monday, August 23, 2004

Short Before Something Longer

I had this massive post all about my trip to the Young Republican meeting all set up, and the whole thing just shat itself when I went to post.

Here's a few quick things:

Saw Open Water, aka The Blair Shark Project with my dad the other day. It's amazing, terrifying, so freaking suspenseful. The whole effect was ruined by a family that sat directly in front of us. Suffice it to say that these were precisely the people that Bill Cosby has been referring to.

Discovered a really cool magazine. I really wanna work for them, except that they are only taking interns for 4 months, full time and not paying them. This guarantees that the intern will be the child of wealthy parents, contributing to the sort of editorial sameness that they claim to be against.

More soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home