Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Big Time

Ever since the gallery of protest signs got linked to Gawker, my traffic has gone through the freaking roof...like, 300 times as many people visited in the past few days.

It's fulfilled my ego a little bit, making me think that I can reach people with my brand of wit and insight and maybe make somebody's day better. As long as I forget to remember that the reason everyone is looking os so they can spend five second laughing at the "Brad and Jen We Miss You" sign, I feel like the king of the world.

Back to banking research...

1 Comments:

At 2:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought a part of me died when Bush got re-elected...And perhaps that is true. But I have to say seeing these protest pictures with all the cool stuff written on them...I just felt really good. So I thank you for making these images available. I thank you very much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home