Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Poster and Graffiti

I found this poster and accompanying graffiti in the Columbia Heights Metro Station Sunday night, and posted it here bright and early Tuesday morning.

marriageworks
I've been trying to do a bit of research online to support my fundamental belief that the concept of "protecting marriage and families" from homosexuality is completely ludicrous--but I'm drowning in so much radical right hate speech and pink flag waving that I'm just going to have to flag it.

Suffice it to say that that billboard in the Metro was hilarious. Not as hilarious as the poster for Cats that I saw in the New York City Subway, where some bored geniuses had sculpted 3-d genitalia for all the cats on the poster out of chewing gum. But you don't always have your camera, do you.

1 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger Wisdom Weasel said...

I'm looking forward to the commentary: will it involve how you supported gay marriage until you visited a pentacostal wedding and then were able to see that Bush might be right? It'll guarantee more conservative adoration and site traffic.

I'm kidding already! What an outstanding piece of graffiti; looking forward to your take on it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home