Sunday, November 13, 2005

Finally Got the Mix Disc Together

As mentioned previously, I really appreciate those of you that have stuck with this blog through its recurrent dormant phases...many of you are personal friends of mine, so I could hug you thanks, but some of you are out of hugging distance. I'm thinking of a student in the UK specifically, a guy named Dungaree out in LA, a few New Yorkers and several Australians.

So I put together this mix cd for you guys to enjoy as a token of my gratitude...again, you can download the tracks here, and a printable cover here.

You have six days to enjoy this in, and only 25 people can get it. If you come too late, let me know by leaving a comment, and I'll re-upload the thing.

Here's a sample cover for you. Thanks again...

coverWEB

traxx

1 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff -- even tho there's no Streisand, I'd like to hear your tunes. The link is expired or over the limit though so for the sake of your fan base, can you upload it again? From your mixed-tape, caffeine fiend/friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home