Monday, March 19, 2007

Lost Cell Phone

I just got back from a nightmare trip to BWI (Baltimore Washington International airport), and managed to lose my cell phone while I was lost and wandering around Northeast D.C. looking for directions. This sucks.

Most of you that read this are my friends in some capacity, and have given me your phone numbers. If you are so inclined, please contact me via MySpace (click the Tron picture on the right) and share your numbers again. Or, just e-mail me.

Or, just leave your e-mail address and telephone number in the comments section. That should be a smart move that will work out great for EVERYBODY.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jeff,
i like your blog. you should make it subscribable, it would be easier for people to follow. check it out: the dc blog project.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home