Thursday, November 17, 2005

Help Is On The Way

Thanks to a comment from an adoring fan and fab guy and general drag pageant facilitator, I'll be re-uploading the mix cd discussed in an earlier post. However, the process could take several hours, hours I plan to spend sleeping. It may not be up until tomorrow evening, but I'll have the cd up as soon as I and my contract with my employers will allow.

In the meantime, here's a pacifier of sorts...this song, by the Versatones, is one of the creepiest and most joyful and rockin' doo-wop songs I've ever heard. I need this sing to be fifteen minutes long at least.

Here it is.


I got the track from the ever-interesting Spread the Good Word, a clearinghouse of sorts for all sorts of doo-wop, funk, blues, and off-the-wall mp3s...

---Just finished uploading. Click here for the disc---

2 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger Mean Red said...

Have you heard any of Langhorne Slim's music yet?

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger MMHemenway said...

Hey Jeff- really love this entry. I had a very similar high school experience- was cool but not quite cool enough and A LOT of people made fun of me. They called me fat. I have never felt better about who I am then I do this year- I don't mind running into them now. :) See you soon.

Meredith

 

Post a Comment

<< Home