Sunday, July 23, 2006

Nerd Alert: Spiderman 3 Footage

In case you hadn't noticed, I'm kind of a huge nerd. It's 9 am, Sunday, and I can't sleep. Reading hasn't helped any, so I'm poking around on YouTube here, and look what I've found: footage from Spiderman 3. This isn't from the official trailer that caused uber geeks like me to salivate last week.

It shows Venom in pretty stunning, rapid detail -- we can see his drooling nasty teeth, him kicking Spidey and menacing Kirsten Dunst. It seems that the Green Goblin's son is taking some revenge on Spidey in an ill-advised gold version of the Green Goblin suit.

Here's the vid itself -- I think this has been leaked so I wouldn't be surprised if it gets yanked:



Enjoy, nerd herd...

7 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Blogger KassyK said...

THAT WAS SICK!! I am movie nerd so I can relate. I love Topher Grace...playing evil? Brilliant.

 
At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of Topher Grace. It turns out he was filming an S3 scene in front of my friend's apartment in Brooklyn. This friend also happens to write the snarky AP entertainment blog (The Slug). He got Topher on tape complaining about the type of hat he was wearing in the scene. I find it pretty amusing:

http://asapblogs.typepad.com/theslug/2006/06/topher_grace_do.html

 
At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww crap it didn't post the whole link. Damn you blogger! Try this

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger KassyK said...

Sweet-That is hilarious. I LOVE IT.

 
At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the green goblin's son becomes the Hobgoblin using his father's revamped gear, which explains the gold suit (it was orange in the comic books).

 
At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That iz a fake!! DUH. Its a fan made trailer.most of that footage iz form spider-man1 but the fan made sum changez. Harry duznt wear a gold suit, he wearz a parachute/sk8er outfit.

 
At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you believed that was the real trailer and costume of venom.. you are very ignorant lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home