Thursday, November 30, 2006

Poster Art

I rarely talk about this for some reason. But I thought I'd mention here, in the interests of relentless self-promotion, that I design posters for my uncle who is a small town music promoter. His outfit is a non-profit called Smithfield Music and they put on shows in the local little theater and people's homes to benefit music education in Isle of Wight County.

I've done several of these, but this is my most recent.

Robbin Thompson poster

Please feel free to go back to shopping online now.

2 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just started reading your blog today based on an unusually cunty comment on Lonnie Bruner's blog. I've been captivated and I'm pretty sure you own the record for quickest inclusion into my links page, beating Defective Yeti by about 8 minutes.

But, on to my point for this comment, are you designing posters while writing a book or is this your only outlet for this incredible writing talent of yours?

 
At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I take it back, I've now read enough of your blog and some other writings (including the mysterious pulled post {which didn't seem so bad}) to know that you are a writer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home