Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Who's Out There?

There's all this attention on blogging in the mainstream media right now, but really, any one blog is just a fleck of dust in the ever-expanding internet universe.

But I do wonder sometimes: who is reading this thing? I'm not sure how to put tracking tags in the code of this blog yet, so I havea small favor to ask.

If you read this post, can you please just leave something in the comments to give me snapshot of who my readers are this week/month? You don't have to say your name or email if you don't want to...

Thanks so much...

2 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the backbone of this country is the independent truck.

 
At 2:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a 26-year-old living in Portland. I came to this blog through a link from kfan (whygodwhy.com). i think it might've been on his del.icio.us. it was linking to this entry,
http://andiamnotlyingforreal.blogspot.com/2005/11/my-world-is-gently-imploding.html
which i really liked.

anyway, now i'm going through all the back entries, since that's what i do when i find a new blog i like.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home