Tuesday, December 21, 2004

I Just Saw This Traffic Cop Get Her Foot Run Over

I was biking into work this morning, and I saw this traffic cop stop and tell a car to turn around, go the other way, do anything BUT turn the way he was turning. For emphasis she put her body in front of the offending car. Then some little fat dude ran out of the crowd, got right behind the cop and motioned for the car to turn anyway.

I don't know if it was out of rage or what, but the car turned and bumped the lady cop, who erupted with a fountain of cusswords right in front of hundreds of commuters pouring out of the Metro. The little fat dude snuck away, and the cop hollered "you're parked on my fucking foot!" She kept punching the windshield hard, and I could see it flexing. She was going to go right through that thing.

Then the car sped off, and I am not lying.

In other news, Merry Christmas, draft 1:
card

Merry Christmas, draft 2:

card2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home