Monday, May 23, 2005

They're Gonna Put Me in the Movies

This is a picture of me and Natasha in a liquor store in Clarksdale, taken at about eleven a.m.

me.tashie.liquor.store

Natasha is now back in Australia--she left from Newark airport on May 16th. I left Jersey by train the day before, which allowed for a positively cinematic farewell at the station.

I feel like a giant scab--something thick, hard, and brittle over top of something raw, pink, and very soft...something that will heal, but by no means overnight. I still can't listen to the Sleepy Jackson or AC/DC. All I want to listen to is this and I don't want to talk about a damn thing.

1 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger Mean Red said...

oh man Jeff...please don't listen to any more of that song! think about the good times! you and natasha look great together, don't torture yourself! thanks for updating, no more country and western!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home