Monday, August 22, 2005

I Refer You Again to the Title Of this Blog

I was just riding my bike up 16th street (approximately midnight, 8/21/05) and stopped at a red light when I heard the BEST car stereo in the freaking world. The driver was listening to some very funky jazz and the flute solo was coming through clearer than White House crystal.

I turned my head to have a look, and saw this...and I am NOT lying, for REAL:

The driver of said car was listening to regular jazz music on his car stereo and using both of his hand to actually play the flute solo I was hearing. H was SMOKING that flute, turning that thing OUT and back to normal again in the funkiest fashion imaginable while steering with his knees. When the light turned green he zoomed off without missing a note on his flute...

2 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds like a scene straight out of a Naked Gun movie.

HILARIOUS story.

-johnny d

 
At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found out about your blog this weekend and have been catching up to you through it...

In my fantasy world, (which is very vivid)I play a wood flute and drive a ten-foot high jeep wrangler up through the blue ridge.

And I'm taller...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home