Friday, March 31, 2006

Electric Company

I've inflamed my chest and back very, very badly through an overzealous attempt to bench-press everything in the world at once. I've been reduced to lying flat on my back on the hardwood floor and watching 'Lost' at arm's length on my laptop, held above my face.

The good news is that it only hurts half the time. The bad news is that half the time is the time I spend inhaling.

In lieu of any written content, here's some clips from my favorite tv show of all time: The Electric Company. Between my parents' hard work, comic books, and the Electric Company, I could read by the time I entered kindergarten.

Australians, take note -- this is what I have been hollering about. It's so funny, so psychedelic, and so, so, FUNKY.







3 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Blogger Beakerz said...

you hurt yourself workin' out?

sorry dood. if ya need help, i'm a pt. Don't need money. I just like to help.

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Jim H said...

Now if you can find some clips from Zoom, I'll be yer bestest buddy.

Thanks for the blogroll link...

 
At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morgan Freeman as a child. The mostest!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home