Thursday, March 23, 2006

How's the Music Working?

Just a quick pause for feedback here --

How's the music working for you on here? I'm experimenting with it not only as a way to illustrate posts, but experimenting with delivery methods as well. Is YouSendIt working for you? Are you able to download songs okay? Do you find that when you go to get them, they are gone?

Currently, when I upload a song, it stays available for a week or until 25 people download it. Is that enough?

Or: do you even download the music in the first place? Is it worth the trouble?

I'm entertaining myself by entertaining y'all, so please use the comments section to let me know what works.

Thanks.

4 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger Mean Red said...

Well, I'm always keen to get new music but unfortunately I'm way behind the times and still have dial up so it takes ages for me to download anything. Thanks for the effort though!

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger Jeff Simmermon said...

I'd just like to say that apart from Nics, I am disappointed in you people. This post has been live all day long, and I get only 1 response...pitiful.

My stat counter says that roughly 30 of you visited the site today and yesterday... that's 29 regular readers that are blowing me off.

The thing is, I'm probably friends with all of you. This is lame, people.

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Roar Savage said...

I'm not hearing music.

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger Listmaker said...

dude, relax!

i comment almost everytime you put music up. it works. i dig it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home