Thursday, July 27, 2006

Tired as Hell: Audio Post

This is my first attempt at an audio post using Blogger's new cellphone enabled podcasting technology, which is powered by unicorns high on magic dust sprinting on a treadmill. I have no idea how they do this for real, but the end result is potentially awesome. Now you can HEAR me examine the contents of my navel while I am walking down a busy street!

Anyway, take a listen, leave a comment, or just ignore it all and shop online.

this is an audio post - click to play

4 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger Reya Mellicker said...

BRAVO!! You're like a modern day beat poet - and I'm not lying - for real! What a story.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Wicketywack said...

That was pretty funny.

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Jeff Simmermon said...

Hey, thanks guys...

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Mean Red said...

Your voice is a lot deeper than I thought it would be. I loved this audio post, more please!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home