Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Overheard in New York, New Year's Eve

I was at a party full of strangers, fell into it sideways through a friend of a friend on the way back from the subway on New Years' Eve. We were sitting on a tiny bed in a tiny apartment in Williamsburg somewhere. Someone fired up the computer and we were watching a girl's website, embedded videos of her toddler daughter singing the ABCs.

It was absolutely precious. I was going to mention it, but was interrupted by a partygoer who said:

"Oh. My. God. That is SO cute. If I hadn't been doing coke all night, I'd want to conceive a baby right now!"

4 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I'm sure the potential baby is grateful for the coke-head's wisdom at that moment.

 
At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of dirtbag friends are these anyway??

 
At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn. Coke ruins it every time.

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger gwadzilla said...

classic...

was that person Britney Spears of Paris Hilton?

oh...
I am not sure if the cokehead had wisdom
I think it may be more an issue that he could not get it up

 

Post a Comment

<< Home