Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas Shopping For Someone Special

I came across this awesome, hilarious holiday video from Saturday Night Live of all palces on my last trawl of the Web. Don't get your hopes up, but there's a chance that SNL could become funny again, and it looks like they're starting to get the whole "people watch TV online" idea. Plus, Justin Timberlake, OMG!!!!



The awesome-est part of all (it's a word NOW) is that J.T. sings with the same intense passion that he applies to his single-handed recovery of all that is sexy, night after night.

2 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha some co-workers and i were watching this yesterday. absolutely hilarious!

 
At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This has to be the funniest thing I've seen all year. It completely made my otherwise drab and, somewhat sad, holiday season. I don't even know how I came across your blog the other night, but I did and my depressed Christmas soul thanks you! Is it going to disappear some day soon? How can I save it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home