Thursday, November 18, 2004

DC Punk Rock Video Night

I just got this email. I see that both of you have already checked in on the blog this morning, but in case you come back, here's something to send to all your friends...forwarded to me by the incomparable AnnieLou Bayly, a spectacular roommate, filmmaker, and friend.

THIS FRIDAY!
Come to a Video Night at La Casa - 3166 Mount Pleasant Street -
Enjoy some DC punk rock history and support Radio CPR.
With video treasures featuring such DC legends as the Bad Brains, Rites
of Spring, Minor Threat, the Untouchables, Half Japanese, the Slickee
Boys and more........
w/ narration and explanation by Alec Mackaye.

When: Friday, November 19th @ 8:30pm
Where: La Casa, 3166 Mt Pleasant Street
How Much: $5


Also: most of my readers are in the Brooklyn, LA, and DC areas. If you have something fairly cool you need promoted, and you are not a known bullshitter, send it to me and there's a fair chance I'll put it up. You send my link out, it drives up my traffic, and gets a slightly larger nerd-herd to show up at your event. Here in corporate America, we call that a win-win.

1 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha. annielou is hilarious. tx. - jennymiller.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home