Thursday, August 03, 2006

Hey Out There

I've been noticing in my stats that I've got a few more repeat visitors, which tickles me no end. It's nice to think that more people want to see what falls out of my head right before bed or after I eat breakfast (but before I put on my pants) in the morning.

But there's two of you out there that I'm insanely curious about. You there, in Mount Laurel, New Jersey and the other one one in Atlanta -- how's it going? The StatCounter says you guys are up in this little blog for hours every day. I'm into it, keep it up! But it makes me think that maybe we know each other. Do we? If you feel up to it, please stop hiding and say hi when you have the chance.

2 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Jeff. This is my first post on any blog - I usually just waste away a couple of hours a day reading others' stuff. I recently moved to Atlanta, and prior to that, I lived in Tulsa. Do you have any stats showing my veiws from there? If not, I may not be the person you mentioned...

Love the blog - Wolfmother does rock - and self portrait in brown freaked me out.

Keep it up!

 
At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha did you just do that to get anyone reading from Atlanta to speak up? I'm here too and I do really enjoy reading.

Your "greatest hits" sold me -- you're bookmarked now, man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home