Friday, April 06, 2007

Floating Behind the Bar

My old boss used to say that "perfection is the enemy of good," meaning that perfectionism stops a lot of good things from happening. That's the case with this post I've been working on about the greatest bar in the USA. I made myself late to work this morning trying to get the photos together. Rather than be all high-maintenance and hold out, I'm just going to post the two best images from my trip to that bar:

Kid at Sip-N-Dip

That's me in the background:

peeking sip-n-dip

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW.That looks great. I think I'm thirsty now. lol

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

Great pics. Worth a couple thousand words, at least.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Wicketywack said...

Is that bar attached to this restaurant?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home