Tuesday, January 23, 2007

With A Pink Heart Dyed On Its Ass

Right after that pitch meeting yesterday, I was pretty dejected. I was walking to the car, thinking all sorts of dark, grumbling things about how it wasn't fair that the world was so unfair, and that last time I checked smart was a good thing, so what exactly the fuck is wrong with too smart, and on and on, the sorts of things everyone thinks as a defense mechanism against rejection.

Then I saw this dog:

Gayest Dog Ever

It's the gayest dog in the world, possibly the gayest dog EVER. Here's a shot of the dog, held by his owner:

HomoCore Hound Dog

And man, I cheered right up. I mean, if there's a place in the world for a little white dog with a pink heart dyed on its ass, there's a place in the world for me. That fluffy little drag queen was a bolt from god, a reminder that the world is weird and nothing makes sense, EVER ... and it's best that way.

I said it before and I'll say it again: when you're a moody motherfucker like I am, a dizzying high is right around the corner, and the tiniest stuff cheers you right up.

3 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man... Women sure know how to fuck up a perfectly fine dog.

 
At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, the whole gender conspired to decorate that little dog. You're next.



I think it's hilarious and totally uplifting.

-m

 
At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe how frightened she looks. What did you do to her?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home