Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Why?

Why do terrorists attack cities? I know the American way of life is absolutely repugnant to them and all, but the American way of life is repugnant to a lot of Americans as well.

Couldn't they just bomb an HumVee dealership? Or blow up the mall of America after closing time? I mean, I live in DC in a tiny apartment and I ride my bike everywhere. Why should I get anthrax when Osama Bin Laden and I both hate suburban mall culture?

At the moment, I think that if Al-Qaeda attacked rural Ohio, it'd be a win-win.

Forgive me. I'm just angry. I'm not actually advocating the actual killing of innocent people. I'm just upset. I'm gonna go and piss blood for the next day or two and it'll be back to bathroom behavior reports and the occasional travel story.

2 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger Mean Red said...

Be angry. it's your right. there are going to be a lot of questions raised by this debacle and not a lot of answers.

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Listmaker said...

jeff,

today i was thinking that dc and ny are the two biggest targets and we fucking didn't even vote for bush! i would like to write an open letter to osama asking only to attack the red states. not that we would have been safe if kerry had been elected anyway. sigh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home